Giving instruction is an expression that is used in order that other person does what we instruct or request.
· The example expressing of giving instructions
a.) Open your book
b.) Close the door, please!
c.) Stand up, please!
d.) Be quiet, please!
e.) Move them chair
· We use as commanding word in the from of infinite
Without to : . Stand up
. Clean the room
· We use be + adjective, or noun or adverb
. Be careful
. Be on time
· We use the word do not + verb infinite without to :
. Do not move!
. Do not do it!
· We use the word please at beginning or at the end of an instruction to make it sounds more polite, for :
Ex : . Love me, please.
. Keep silent, please.
Note : The tense used in giving instruction is simple present.
Contoh gambar giving instruction